Monday, February 4, 2008

Patriots, Giants and a Nya Nya I told you so

Ok everybody it's time to pay up. You know who you are that bet me on the Superbowl. I'll accept my paypals withint 5 days mmmmkay?

I said it once and I will say it again. ebough of those fuckign Patriots and their BS records. Brady with 50 touchdowns? He had to play how much longer and throw how many more passes to reach it than Manning? Manning sat and took knees at end of games instead of meaningless touchdowns.

Randy Moss broke Jerry Rice's record in how many more games? Both Brady and Moss needed to play every minute of every game to break pretty much unreachable records had Manning or Rice played the same amount of time.

18-1?!? Perfect Letdowns. Go Cry some more Tom. Also shouldn't Bill be penalized for walking out before the game was officially over? Sore losers anyone? Pats did the same shit when they lost to the Colts in the AFC champ game last year. Poor Sports, Horrible winners and even worse losers. Sorry Tom but your whack ass girlfriend and your ZOOM Whitening (tm) smile can kiss my ass. Peyton Manning showed more emotion watching the game in the box than your entire team did. Poor Senior Seau...

Was it me or was Junior Seau sweating like he took too many anphetamines before the game?

Tom Brady spent more time on his back Superbowl Sunday than Jenna Jamison has her entire career. I love how he changed his jersey at halftime. Gotta look nice when you lose eh Tom?

No comments: