Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hillary, Obama and the like...

How much are these two killing each other? I hate to say it but I'd rather not see either of these people be president. Hillary supporters will flame me with her glowing qualifications, health care, law background, intelligence level etc., and Obama supporters will say "it's about change!"

Bottom line:

Being the only black option for president ever doesn't mean it needs to be rushed to get a black president. He's green, full of promises and has celebs out the ass helping him which means that special interests are going to get pushed. You really want to make change? Stay in congress and create policy. Change for change sake is never a good idea.

I'm not saying Hillary isn't smart. I'm not saying she doesn't care about certain issues. Hillary supporters will say she's an intellectual superior to many. Here's my deal. Let's assume all her positives is true. You never put the smartest person in charge. You just don't. You put them behind the person in charge and make them the person that person turns to. A real solution person cannot both sit in the high chair and see the whole picture of something and still be on the ground and be in the mix. You can only be one or the other. If she's as smart and as sharp as advertised, she should not be president. That's why advisors and assistant coaches etc are so important. Did Phil Jackson create the triangle offense? No, it was lifetime assistant Tex Winters. Get my point?

I understand people will always dream of being president. I leave with with a quote from Kurt Vonnegut.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don’t know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

No comments: